Become a member
Join our team of inspiring women as we are sure, you too, are an inspiring person.
Who can become a member?
Women in Exhibitions Network members shall be all those involved in the exhibition industry whose business is related to the organisation and facilitation of exhibitions or trade fairs both B2C and B2B. Women in Exhibitions Network allows those members who are eager to meet, learn, inspire and strengthen each other. The organisation has been set up with the vision of empowering women in the exhibition industry whilst helping to nurture the next generation of female leaders. Women in Exhibitions Network was launched in 2018 with the aim of supporting the continued professional development of women working in exhibitions and providing opportunities for them to meet and network.
For our members:
For our industry:
- To grow a professional network
- To invest in personal development
- To gather knowledge from industry peers
- To get inspired
- To raise personal profiles within the exhibition industry through the network
- To nurture future women leaders
- To share knowledge and best practice with industry peers
- To become a role model for junior members of the industry
- To promote the exhibition industry to a wider audience
Need more details on our membership program?
Please reach out using the form and we will get back to you with more information.
International Yearly Membership
- Exhibition professionals interested to meet an international network and join international activities.
900 £ / Year
Regional Yearly Membership
- Exhibition professionals interested to engage in the regional activities of the Women in Exhibition Network regional chapters
50 £ / Year
There are multiple packages available for members who want to sponsor. Please contact us for further information by email.