We want to creat a trusty community, develop new ideas together, take measures and set constructive requirements to our industry.
Germany Chapter Introduction
Women in Exhibitions Chapter Germany was officially launched in 2018.
Chapter DACH (Germany, Austria and Switzerland) was created as a regional group and as part of the larger international network.
The chapter has the following goals for the Germany Chapter:
- To promote diversity at management level
- To support women in their career development
- To create an atmosphere of appreciation, respect and support among women in the exhibition industry
- To facilitate networking opportunities between venues and organisers
- To support knowledge exchange, inspiration and expertise between the women in our community
- To strengthen each other
- To identify successful women for potential management position and to help them improve their visibility
- To identify role models for the younger generations striving for management positions