We empower women in the exhibition industry whilst helping to nurture the next generation of female leaders.
International Chapter Introduction
Women in Exhibitions Network International was officially launched in March 2018 with a first event in Maastricht, The Netherlands during The European Fine Art Fair held annually at MECC Maastricht. This first event was very well attended by prominent female leaders from the Dutch, German, Belgium and UK exhibitions industry and the large attendance confirmed that we should pursue with bringing this community of women together for networking and learning opportunities.
We teamed up with more professionals from the industry and created the Women in Exhibitions Network that is spreading worldwide an empowering message.
Becoming a member of this community will help you achieve the following:
- Network with the best in our industry
- Discover opportunities with peers
- Train and develop yourself
- Share your knowledge and best practice
- Participate in round table discussions
- Learn about our mentoring & coaching opportunities
- Career development through our Academy
- Participate in live events!