Live: Founding Partners in panel with EN
Women In Exhibitions Sessions with EN Editor Saul Leese
June 3 @ 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm
As we celebrate Global Exhibitions Day, we turn our attention to the dearth of women in C-Level roles and we ask why there are not more female leaders in the exhibition industry today. We will discuss what are the obstacles keeping women from many of the top spots and explore a raft of initiatives that could help empower women, including, a new series of training programmes. The industry is about to ‘reboot’ and we now need to consider the significant advancements in digital delivery, changes in the way we work, and how companies are likely to be restructured to deliver the ‘new normal’. We have the ideal opportunity to address many of the imbalances that have plagued our industry to date and build a blueprint for future events.
- Oana Cipca, Founder Women in Exhibitions Network.
- Soraya Gadelrab, Portfolio Director at Montgomery Events.
- Claire Washington-Smith, Chairman & Founder at Shinesmith
- Victoria James, Event Director Bett MEA at Hyve Group plc
- Kirstin Deutelmoser, Director Partner and Guest Events at Messe Düsseldorf GmbH
- Juliane Jähnke, Owner of Agendum Schmitt & Jaehnke Partners
Host: Saul Leese, Editor, Exhibition News Magazine
Time: Jun 3, 2020 02:00 PM (UK time)
Register your interest